We can free up your valuable time by carrying out company statutory work to ensure you meet the Companies Act requirements.
From company formation through to filing your regular statutory returns, we look after every aspect of maintaining your statutory records. We can provide statutory documentation for:
- Board meetings
- AGM meetings
- Sharing allotments
- Sharing transfers
- Changes in Officers and addresses
- We can also provide a registered office address free of charge, if needed.
HT can assist you with forming a new company for a small fee. Our services include:
- Completing and filing annual returns.
- Updating the company’s share capital.
- Updating changes of directorship.
- Company registration
- Company dissolution
- Maintaining the company’s statutory registers;
- Updating the records held by Companies House;
- Maintaining the company’s registered office;
- Advising the board of directors on their legal and corporate responsibilities and matters of corporate governance;
- Ensuring the companies compliance with legal obligations;